Thursday, October 9, 2008

Young Announces Show's 20th Episode Will End First Season

CLEVELAND - Entertainer Deante Young will produce two more episodes of his critically acclaimed talk show, then go on hiatus to revamp its format until it returns in early 2009 said his publicist.

Young, 31 is the creator and host of the Internet series, a Date with Deante, a reality show that has provoked a firestorm of controversy since its debut last April.

"My fans have supported me from Day One just as my critics have given me the finger since Day One," says Young in an interview with Access Hollywood. "I think its a fair balance."

The filmmaker promises that the second season will continue to push the envelope and will undergo a "creative makeover" before it returns in January 2009.

No comments: