Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Young 'Stunned and Grateful' To Reach Age 32

CLEVELAND - Today marks the 32nd birthday of the great Deante Young, the controversial king of exploitation and multi-talented entertainer.

Happy Birthday, Mr. Young.

Young, the founder and chief creative architect of April Fool's Entertainment was busy developing the next episode of his shock tinged web series, a Date with Deante when he gave an early morning interview on seeing another birthday.

"I'm absolutely stunned to already be 32 freaking years old," Young said. "but God is good and I'm grateful to have made it this far. Many people don't get this honor." When asked to reflect on his most memorable birthdays over the years, Young paused a moment to reflect. "My 7th birthday in 1984 is one of the standouts because Marvin Gaye's death was reported on the hi-fi stereo during my party and the older folks had a fit," he said. "I loved my 1983 birthday party as well as 1999 and 2004. I have been truly blessed."

Young is excited about the remainder of this year as he plans on releasing his first CD in nearly four years as well as short films and music video projects. There have also been reports of a forthcoming book and another web series.

"I don't wanna count my chickens," says the birthday boy. "but this is going to be a watershed year for me and I think the fans will enjoy the material."

Spoken like a true showman. Happy Birthday, Mr. Young.

No comments: