Sunday, September 28, 2008

Check Out The VAR-city

CLEVELAND - I've mentioned my friend Shavar Ross before, but now I want to take it a step further.

This guy is a true mover and shaker!

What I admire most about him is just how driven he is. To me, that eclipses even his wide array of talents. I often call him the J.O.A.T. because he's a true "jack of all trades!" Besides being an outstanding actor, he's a ton of other things that Wikipedia would run out of room for if it were to get his profession factually correct.

Hmmm.

Actor, director, producer, photographer, pastor, blogger, editor, author, screenwriter, podcaster, husband, father, acting consultant, web designer, media mogul, entrepreneur, visionary ...

I can't remember the other thirty things!

Bottom line is, Mr. Shavar Ross is on his way back. Not back in business, because he never stopped being in business.

What could I possibly mean?

Good things come to those who wait, so ...

No comments: