Tuesday, February 17, 2009

23 Times Two: Jordan Turns 46 Today

CLEVELAND - I've never made any secret of my insatiable admiration of Michael Jordan and I'm not about to start now, so here goes ...

Happy Birthday, MJ and I love you!

That's right. Call it a man-crush or an obsession, but what it truly is, quite honestly is a serious admiration for Jordan, the basketball giant who turns 46 years of age today and will be in the Hall of Fame by autumn. Thinking of all that he's accomplished in his profession and knowing that it was all as a result of his remarkable mindset and determination makes me smile.

And more driven myself.

Jordan was always the ultimate competitor and thrived on challenges real or perceived. I am very aware that the man has never been perfect, but he is one of a select few perfect examples of how far intensity and ambition can take a person.

Have a great birthday Michael, and may God Bless You with many more!

No comments: