Sunday, July 12, 2009

Young Plans Michael Jackson-Related Projects

CLEVELAND - Entertainer Deante Young has announced several Michael Jackson related projects to honor the legendary performer who shockingly passed away last month.

Jackson was just 50 years of age.

Young, a lifelong fan and admirer of the fallen icon discussed his plans for the tributes during a conference call with his production company April Fool's Entertainment. "Everyone that knows me, knows how much Michael has always meant to me," said Young as he seemed to be fighting back tears. "That man shaped my creative mentality as well as my desire to stand out from the crowd. Since he was so important to my life, I am planning a documentary on him as well as a song, book and quite possibly a web series."

Young also revealed that he will dedicate the remainder of season 2 of a Date with Deante to Jackson adding that "Michael gave me the confidence and audacity to be unapologetically over the top if that's who you choose to be, and that's exactly what my web show is."

No word yet on when Young plans to release any of the Jackson projects.

No comments: